This page addresses legal issues related to information found on our website, legal notices, and other required disclosures.
The tw telecom website is an online information service provided by tw telecom. Although the information is made publicly available, tw telecom retains copyrights on all text and graphic images. All rights and permission to view, copy, print and distribute material on this website are subject to the following conditions:
- The material may be used only for internal, informational purposes.
- Any copy of the material or portion thereof must include notice of tw telecom's copyright interest
No other use of the material within this website or portion thereof is permitted without the express written consent of tw telecom. tw telecom reserves all other rights. Copyright Notice © tw telecom 2011.
The tw telecom brand, name, and logo are registered trademarks. tw telecom products and services are marks of tw telecom. The absence of a mark or lack of attribution of ownership should not be construed as a waiver of any right or interest.
Links to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to the reader. Engaging these links will cause you to leave the tw telecom website. tw telecom has not reviewed all of these third-party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites, or their content. tw telecom does not adopt statements made in any third-party site.
tw telecom uses reasonable efforts to include accurate, complete, and current information on this site; however, tw telecom does not warrant that the content herein is accurate, complete, current, or free of technical or typographical errors. It is the reader’s responsibility to verify any information before relying on it.
tw telecom reserves the right to amend and/or update information contained within this site without prior notice. Some products or services are subject to regulatory or other restrictions and not all products are available in all markets.
Access to and use of this website and the content herein is at the risk of the user. Neither tw telecom nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of your access, use, or inability to use this site or any other hyperlinked website or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act/Copyright Policy
tw telecom respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with U.S. Copyright laws. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA") provides recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed on the Internet.
If you believe your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, please provide notice to our Designated Agent. The notice must include the following information as provided by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512 ( c ) (3):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to suspend or terminate the services of users who are repeat infringers. Please see our Acceptable Use Policy.
The Designated Agent for notice of copyright infringement claims may be reached as follows:
By Mail: Deputy General Counsel, 10475 Park Meadows Drive, Littleton, CO 80124
By Phone: 303.566.1279
By Fax: 303.566.1010
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This web sitemay contain "forward looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements regarding, among other items, the Company's expected financial position, business, and financing plans. The words “believe,” “plan,” “target,” “expect,” “plans,” “intends” and “anticipate,” and expressions of similar substance, identify forward-looking statements.
Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that those expectations will prove to have been correct. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the expectations described herein can be found in the Company’s filings with the Securities Exchange Commission, especially the section entitled “Risk Factors” in its most recent annual report on Form 10-K and the sections entitled “Forward-Looking Statements” in its most recent Form 10-Q. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates. The Company undertakes no obligations to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
Acceptable Use Policy
Learn more about how tw telecom promotes responsible use of its network, systems, services, website and products.