While in the service of our country, military veterans learn many of the valuable skills that support our goal to deliver advanced communication solutions to customers across the U.S.
tw telecom has tremendous respect for those who have served in the military. In fact, approximately 10% of our current employees are veterans. We respect the leadership experience, invaluable training and strong work ethic demonstrated by our veterans. And like you, we have shared company values that guide our actions and conduct:
- Service. We bring passion to the pursuit of extraordinary service.
- Integrity. We are professional and accountable for our actions, and deliver what we promise.
- Flexibility. We are responsive and work to create innovative solutions that meet the challenges of our clients’ unique situations.
- Teamwork. Our people are our core strength and competitive advantage. We’re committed to building a workforce of individuals who think boldly and work collaboratively.
tw telecom has opportunities for qualified veterans looking for an exciting career in a growing industry.
As a leading provider of managed communications services, including Business Ethernet, IP solutions and our innovative intelligent network offerings, tw telecom provides communications solutions across the U.S. With job opportunities throughout our organization as well as a competitive Total Reward package that includes compensation, vacation, health benefits and much more, tw telecom is the ideal place for veterans to work.
We thank you for your service and encourage you to apply today!
more veteran resources
These resources focus on using veterans' military experience as a foundation for civilian career success:
- CareerOneStop is a careers knowledge base that includes a military to civilian occupation translator.
- Hiring Our Heroesis a U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation program that helps you translate your military service record into a strong resume.
- O*NET (Occupational Information Network) is an interactive application for exploring occupations.