tw telecom cares about the communities where we live and work. Some of our recent community activities include:
- Annual SungateKids Bowlathon and Golf Invitational. SungateKids is a Colorado-based advocacy agency that helps children who have been victims of, or witnesses to, sexual/physical/violent crimes. tw telecom employees raise money for the group with a bowling fundraiser and a golf tournament.
- Back Pack Drive. tw telecom employees provide new backpacks and school supplies for foster care children prior to the start of the school year. Our partner is Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition, a non-profit agency that strives to create permanency in every foster child's life in the St Louis metro area.
- Little Wishes and the Giving Tree. During the holiday season, tw telecom employees purchase gifts for those in need. Items collected are provided to the Salvation Army and St. Charles County (Missouri) Children Services division.
- Troop Drive. Once a year, tw telecom employees collect essential, non-perishable items to send to a military unit.
- Susan G. Komen Foundation. tw telecom employees walk in the Foundation’s Race for the Cure in honor of those who have struggled with breast cancer. In addition, tw telecom employees host a bake sale in our O'Fallon, Missouri office to support Foundation . These employees are taking it a step further and developing an employee cookbook to support the same cause.